Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take three craft pots. Trim one with the scissors so that it is slightly shorter, and trim another so that it is a little shorter than that one. Creating three pots of different heights.
- Stick some double sided tape on either side of a sheet of light pink paper and wrap it around the tall craft pot.
- Fold the remaining paper at the top down into the inside of the pot.
- Repeat step two and three with the other craft pots, trimming the paper first to make it slightly shorter.
- Find the pink foam letter stickers for ‘MUM’S MAKE UP’ and stick them to the front of the tallest craft pot.
- Decorate the other smaller pots with glitter flower stickers.
You can add as many pots as you like depending on how much make-up your mum has.