Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take the lid off of a glass jar, then use the glue gun to stick two wiggle eyes to the jar, approximately two thirds of the way up.
- Take a bandage roll and cut thin strips that are about 1.5cm wide and long enough to wrap around the jar.
- Put a small bit of glue from the glue gun onto the end of one of the bandage strips, then stick it to the back of the jar behind where the eyes are.
- Wrap the bandage strip around the jar, just covering the top part of the wiggle eyes, then fix in place with glue at the back of the jar.
- Repeat step 4, but with a bandage just below the two wiggle eyes.
- Cover the rest of the jar with the bandage strips, making sure you leave some gaps for the light to shine through.
- Turn on an LED tealight and place it into the mummy lantern.
The bandages can have excess powder so shake them out before you use them.