Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a pink porcelain paint pen to draw the letter 'M' onto a mini porcelain vase. Then draw the letters 'U' and 'M' onto two more vases.
- Take a blue porcelain pen and draw a wreath design around each letter on each vase. Leave the vases to dry.
- Cut out 2-4 pieces of purple tissue paper, each one about 6x6 inches.
- Lay the tissue paper on top of each other and then fold them up in a concertina fold.
- Wrap a green pipe cleaner around the middle of the folded tissue paper, then wrap it around itself to create the stalk.
- Pull the tissue paper sheets apart to create a flower. Then make two more flowers with purple and yellow tissue paper.
- Place a flower in each of the three vases.
Make sure the vases are laying down when drying so the paint doesn't drip.