Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of yellow A4 card and fold it in half, then cut to about 12x16cm in size.
- Take a sheet of purple A4 card then cut it in half so you have two A5 sized sheets, then cut these to about 9cm in width. Concertina fold these strips, then when you get to the end, fold each of the strips in half and stick the edges together using double sided tape to create two fan shapes. Next stick the two fan shapes together to make a circle.
- Cut out two thin strips from purple card, then stick these to the front of the yellow card using double sided tape. Next stick on the concertina circle to the card using glue dots.
- Cut out a circle from white card then stick this to the front of the rosette using glue dots. Stick some self-adhesive foam letters to the front of the white circle to personalise.
- Finish by decorating the card with some self-adhesive foam hearts and pink gems.
When folding the card into a concertina, a ruler can be used to ensure straight lines.