Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time for paint
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a piece of white foam approximately 6 x 15cm.
- Dip your finger into some yellow acrylic paint and make two fingerprints onto the white foam where you would like your flowers to go. Leave to dry.
- Dip your finger into some pink acrylic paint and press down five fingerprints around one of the yellow fingerprints to create your first flower. Leave to dry.
- Dip your finger into some purple acrylic paint and press down five fingerprints around the second yellow fingerprint to create the next flower. Leave to dry.
- Paint on the stalks for each flower using a thin paint brush and then dip your finger into the green acrylic paint and press down two fingerprints either side of the stalks to create the flowers leaves. Leave to dry.
- Once dry, stick down some foam letters to the bottom of the bookmark to read ‘Mum’. Cut a length of purple ribbon approximately 20cm long, fold in half then stick to the back of the bookmark at the top using a piece of tape.
Remember to wash your fingers after each fingerprint flower has been printed to avoid the colours from mixing.