Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw your design in pencil or white marker onto the lino sheet.
- Cut out the design using the lino cutter (the lino you leave will be what prints).
- Using scissors, carefully cut around the design to form your lino stamp.
- Roll out ink in an ink tray and apply a thin layer to your lino stamp, covering the design thoroughly.
- Place the lino stamp ink side down onto a piece of card. Roll over the top of the stamp with a clean lino ink roller using moderate pressure to ensure the design is transferred onto the card. Carefully remove the lino stamp.
- When the ink is dry, cut the card with the design to your desired size.
- Using PVA glue, stick this onto the glitter greeting card blank.
- Finally add your message using self adhesive foam letters.
Be careful when cutting the lino as the tool is sharp. Warm lino is much easier to cut your design into. Try using a hairdryer to heat the surface before cutting as it will offer less resistance.