Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take two round canvases and cover the whole of them with black paint, then leave to dry.
- Take another two round canvases and use a pencil to draw a small moon shape, about a quarter of the size of the canvas, on one side of them.
- Leave the moon shape white and fill the rest of the canvas in with black paint. Mix up a grey paint colour and paint small markings on the white section of the canvases to create the moon texture.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with two more canvases, however this time the moon shape should cover half of the canvas.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 again with two more canvases, but this time the moon shape should cover three-quarters of the canvas.
- Take one round canvas and cover it with light grey markings to create the full moon.
- Once the canvases are dry you can arrange them in the right order.
Use a large paintbrush to fill in the black areas of the canvas faster.