Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of red card and draw a spiral on it with a pencil that covers about half the sheet of card.
- Carefully cut this spiral out with the scissors
- Roll the card up from the outside of the spiral all the way in to the middle. Then tape it together to hold it in place.
- Take a green pipe cleaner and fold it in half. Then wrap the ends around each other to create a shorter but stronger pipe cleaner.
- Tape the pipe cleaner to the back of the paper rose.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 two more times so that you have three roses.
- Cut a small red heart out of the card and stick to the front of a porcelain vase. Then place your roses into the vase.
Make sure the roses are stuck down well so that they don't unravel.