Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take two green glitter pipe cleaners and twist the ends together to make one long pipe cleaner.
- Twist this pipe cleaner around a pencil to make a spiral. Then remove it from the pencil and bend it into a circle and twist the ends together to hold it in place.
- Take a red pipe cleaner and create a loop in the middle and twist it to hold it in place. Then create another loop next to it to make a bow shape.
- Twist the ends of the bow around the top of the wreath to attach it, then trim the ends if needed.
- Take another red pipe cleaner and twist it around the centre of the bow to hold it in place, then twist the ends together at the top to create a loop for the decoration to hang from.
If you want to make a larger wreath just use more pipe cleaners!