Time to Make
35 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Pour approximately eight tablespoons of PVA glue into your bowl. Add a few drops of purple food colouring and stir with the spoon until the colour is fully mixed in.
- Squirt some shaving foam into your mixture, approximately half the amount of the glue, and mix it in with the spoon. Then add a teaspoon of baking soda and mix it again until it is smooth.
- Add one tablespoon of contact lens solution to your mixture and stir. Your mixture should begin to stick together. Continue to add more contact lens solution until the slime is no longer sticking to the bowl.
- Take the slime out of the bowl and knead and stretch it with your hands until it is no longer sticky, adding more contact lens solution if necessary.
- Repeat steps 1-4 two more times to create a blue slime and a green slime.
- Add some iridescent glitter and sequins to the slimes, then twist them together.
- Take the lid off of the jar and paint it purple, then leave to dry.
- Cut a length of twine and wrap it around the neck of the jar, fixing in place with the glue gun.
- Glue some mini scallop shells to the front of the jar, then stick some self-adhesive pearls in between the shells.
- Put the slime in the jar and twist the lid shut.
The more you twist the slime the more the colours will mix together.