Intermediate. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take off the back of the wooden frame and put it to one side. Then glue a range of different types of shells onto the frame using the glue gun.
- Mix up a shade of purple paint, then paint a few shells around the frame with this paint. Repeat with other shades of blue, green and purple paints.
- Paint the remaining parts of the wooden frame that are on show with blue paint. Leave to dry.
- Use a paintbrush to apply a thin layer of glue onto all of the purple coloured shells. Then sprinkle some purple glitter onto them.
- Repeat step four with the other coloured shells.
- Stick some self-adhesive pearls around the frame where there are any gaps.
Using a range of different types of shells will make this frame really pretty.