Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the oval shaped craft basket with a layer of brown paint and leave it to dry.
- Mix up a skin colour shade and paint a small polystyrene ball with this colour. Once it has dried, use a black pen to draw on two eyes and a mouth.
- Cut a strip of white felt and wrap it around the polystyrene ball, sticking it in place with the tape.
- Fill the craft basket with yellow shredded tissue.
- Place baby Jesus inside the craft basket on top of the shredded tissue.
Put the polystyrene ball onto the top of a skewer to make it easier to paint.