Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut two pieces of green card and two pieces of orange card each 6cm by 12cm. Mark each piece of card 3cm from each end and bend the short sides into the middle, folding along the marks.
- Flatten out the folded cards and place the two orange bits side by side to make a square. Use double sided tape in the corners to fix the green pieces over the top at 90 degrees, perpendicular to the orange card.
- Test the magic folding card by bending the front green flaps round to the back so you have an orange strip down the middle flanked by thinner green strips.
- Then bend along the green folds so the card makes a cross shape. Keep folding until the card is square again.
- Decorate the front of the card with strips of border stickers. Cut a large flower sticker or photograph in half and fix to the middle of the card where the two halves meet.
- Bend the flaps as before and match up two halves of a picture on the other side of the card. Keep folding and decorating until all the panels are covered.
If your card doesn't fold smoothly you can try trimming a millimetre or two off each edge of the square.