Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a rock out of the pack and cover it in a coat of pink acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Paint another layer of pink paint onto the rock and leave it to dry. Repeat again if necessary.
- Take a sheet of pink self-adhesive foam and cut out a small oval shape for the pig's snout. Use a black pen to draw two nostrils onto the pink oval.
- Stick the pig's snout onto the front of the pink rock.
- Cut out two pig ear shapes from the sheet of pink foam and stick them either side of the top of the rock.
- Take two small wiggle eyes and peel of the backing. Then stick them to the front of the rock to create the pig's eyes.
If your rock is quite dark you may need to paint a few layers of pink paint to cover it. Or use a white undercoat.