Time to Make
10 minutes per pig
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print out the colour in pig templates onto white copier card. There are two per page, print out as many as you need – the more pigs there are, the longer the bunting will be.
- Colour in the pigs using colouring pens in Chinese New Year themed colours.
- Once the pen ink has dried, use scissors to carefully cut out each pig.
- Carefully cut a small hole where the red dotted lines are.
- Cut a length of thin red ribbon, long enough so that it is longer than all of the pigs placed together. Then thread it through the small holes that you made in step 4.
- Hang your bunting up using the ends of the ribbon.
Wait until the printer ink has dried before colouring to prevent smudges.