Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Simply take your pipe cleaner and create a heart shape.
- Grab your cereal and affix to your heart by sliding the little o?s onto the pipe cleaner.
- Once your heart is embellished with cereal, secure the ends with a few light twists.
- Do the same with the second heart but link the hearts together before securing the 2 ends.
- Repeat with a third heart and finish with a loop of ribbon. There you have it, a homemade bird feeder, creative and simple. Sounds easy right? That?s because it is. Give it a try and see for yourself!