Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a large circular flower shape from white foam. Draw a 6cm diameter circle in the middle, then cut down from the edge of the flower to the circle to make individual petals. You may find it helpful to draw out the flower shape and petals onto the foam first.
- Place a piece of double-sided tape across half a petal and then attach the next petal along so they overlap. Fix all the petals in the same way to make a bowl shape.
- Cut a second flower from pink foam and make into a bowl following the instructions in step 2. This time, only overlap the petals a third of the width so the bowl is wider than the white one.
- Fix the smaller bowl into the larger one using double-sided tape.
- Cut a small flower shape from purple foam but do not cut individual petals. Decorate this with dots of glitter glue and leave to dry before fixing the bowls to the centre with double-sided tape. Add more glittery dots to the larger bowl to decorate.
Make lots of bowls in different colours to decorate a party table.