Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take an LED tea light and draw on eyes and a dotted mouth using a black glass pen.
- Cut out a top-hat shape from self-adhesive glitter foam and stick it to the top of the snowman’s head. Another hat idea is a bobble hat shape cut out from glitter foam with a glitter pom pom stuck to the top.
- Stick a coloured satin bow to the bottom of the snowman’s head.
- Cut a piece of festive ribbon roughly 15cm long and tie it into a loop secured with a double knot.
- Stick the knot on the loop to the back of the snowman’s hat so that it sticks to the self-adhesive glitter foam.
These light-up snowmen could also be stuck on a Christmas wreath.