Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download the templates for the leprechaun face mask and hat, and print out.
- Cut out the templates of the leprechauns face and hat and stick onto two sheets of A4 white card, ensuring they are firmly attached to the card.
- Cut out the face and hat from the white card, and colour in using fibre tip pens.
- Using a glue stick, stick the hat onto the top of the leprechauns head.
- Make a small hole by the ears on the mask where the circles are marked and thread through a piece of white elastic long enough to fit around the childs head.
- Secure the elastic in place by tying a couple of knots on each end.
- Cut out the eyes and the mouth.
Get an adult to cut out the eyes and mouth with scissors as this could be tricky for youngsters.
What You Need