Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a section of air dry clay and roll flat until it is about 5mm thick.
- Use a knife to carefully cut a leaf shape from the clay.
- Use the tip of a pencil to draw in the line details onto the top of the leaf.
- Mould the leaf into a dish shape and place it onto a small dish or jar on a non stick surface so it holds its shape whilst drying.
- Once dry, paint the top of the dish with the green porcelain paint, and paint the edges gold. Then turn the dish upside down and paint the underneath of the dish with the gold paint.
Leave the clay to dry overnight before adding the paint to ensure it is completely dry.