Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of brown foam and draw a circle approximately 5cm diameter onto it. Then draw another smaller circle next to it with the sides touching.
- Cut out the shape that you drew in step one. Then take a yellow sheet of foam and cut out a long thin triangle.
- Turn the brown foam upside down and use double-sided tape to stick the yellow triangle to the smaller circle to create the beak.
- Cut out two bird leg shapes from the yellow foam and stick them to the bottom of the larger circle.
- Take the magnetic tape and cut a small strip. Peel off the backing and stick it to the back of the foam kiwi shape.
- Turn the kiwi the right side up and use a brown pen to draw small lines on the body section of the brown foam.
Make sure the beak shape is long and thin to get the distinctive kiwi look.