Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of yellow card and stick a strip of double-sided tape along the longest edge. Then peel off the backing.
- Place a kitchen roll tube onto the double-sided tape, then roll it up until the whole tube is covered in yellow card. Fix in place with more double-sided tape.
- Use coloured pens to draw feather shapes onto the yellow card, approximately 7cm down from the top of the tube.
- Cut a circle shape out of red card, about the size of the end of the kitchen roll tube.
- Cut out lots of feather shapes from a sheet of blue card, then stick them to the red circle using double-sided tape.
- Turn the card over and use a black pen to draw two eyes and a mouth. Then cover the top half of the red circle in green and yellow card.
- Use double-sided tape to stick the face shape to the top of the kitchen roll tube.
- Cut out two feet shapes from orange card and stick them to the bottom of the tube.
Leave the coloured pens to dry before touching to prevent smudging.