Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
How to Make
- Print out the Jungle Animal Dominoes template on A4 white paper.
- Colour in the animals using coloured pens, making sure the matching animals are the same colours.
- Carefully have an adult cut along the edges of the dominoes until there are 28 dominoes in total.
- Using the jumbo glue stick, stick down the dominoes to green foam and smooth out any bumps in the paper. Leave to dry before cutting around the foam.
- For optional decoration cover the blank side of an A4 nature textiles sheet with glue and press the dominoes foam side down onto the sheet. Leave until dry and trim around the dominoes.
Teach kids the actual colours of the animals by researching them online and getting them to colour in accordingly. To cut down the drying time, use self-adhesive foam sheets (EV4062) instead of plain foam.