Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a piece of A4 pink card, lay it on a flat surface so that it is in a landscape position and fold in half, pressing down along the fold to ensure it lays flat.
- Trace a lolly shape onto the card, lining one side of it up against the fold, then cut out, ensuring you don't cut along the fold; this will be the spine of your card blank. You should be left with a lolly-shaped card blank.
- Trace a smaller 'topping' shape - seen in the main image - onto yellow card and cut out. Arrange on the front of the pink folded card blank, using the picture as a guide, ensuring the edges line up. Secure in place with PVA or Glue Dots.
- Secure a coloured stick to the reverse of the lolly card back, at the bottom edge so that some of the stick is visible, as shown, with Glue Dots or PVA glue.
- Decorate the yellow topping panel with strips of self-adhesive rainbow gems until it is completely covered. Cut out a small tag shape from paper and write 'Have an ice day' on it in felt pen, as shown. Edge with a border of self-adhesive rainbow gem, using the picture as a guide.
- Write your message inside the lolly card. Punch a hole in the top of the 'Have an ice day' tag and feed a length of satin ribbon through, pulling it until the tag hangs from the middle.
- To finish, tie the ribbon with the tag around the lolly card, securing it shut. Ensure the tag is positioned at the front of the card, as shown, with the bow on the right-hand side.