Time to Make
1 hour plus drying time.
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Assemble the diorama box and glue together.
- Paint the inside and outside of the diorama box with your chosen colours using acrylic paint. Leave to dry and then apply a second coat of paint.
- On coloured pieces of paper mark out your designs and with scissors cut out trees, different shaped leaves and a pond. Glue in place starting from the back to the front to create a sense of depth.
- Glue pieces of green tissue paper onto the trees to add extra texture for leaves.
- Create jungle animals from Crayola air dry model magic and add wiggle eyes to finish.
- Add wood offcuts etc and glue in place to finish.
Start from the back to the front and add layers of detail to your diorama boxes to create a sense of depth to your scene.