Time to Make
1 hour plus drying time.
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Assemble the diorama box and glue together.
- Paint the inside and outside of the diorama box with your chosen colours using acrylic paint. Leave to dry and then apply a second coat of paint.
- Spread PVA glue to the floor of the diorama box and sprinkle yellow sand on top to create an underwater look.
- Create underwater sea creatures from Crayola coloured air dry model magic and add wiggle eyes and a mouth to finish.
- Bend pipe cleaners to create seaweed or coral and then glue in place.
- Add shells or pebbles etc and glue in place to finish.
Start from the back and add layers of detail to your diorama boxes to create a sense of depth to your scene.