Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a mini plastic bucket and fill with coloured sticks, to see how many you'll need to label with activities.
- Once you know the number of sticks you'll be labelling, come up with a creative idea to go on each of them.
- Type up each idea in a contrasting colour using a computer, or hand write the ideas onto paper. Ensure the wording will fit onto the stick, and that you've left enough space between each to cut them out separately.
- If using a computer, print out the typed ideas. Cut each idea neatly using pattern-edged scissors to give the strips a pretty finish.
- Glue each idea to a lolly stick, then place all the sticks back inside the bucket. Decorate the front of the bucket with a printed or hand-written label, self-adhesive gems and a length of ribbon, tied in a knot at the front.