Time to Make
40 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out your photograph so that it fits behind the centre of the heart wreath, then glue it to the back of the wreath so the photo shows through the hole in the middle.
- Cut out squares of red, pink and purple tissue paper, approximately 10cm x 10cm.
- Scrunch the squares of tissue paper into small balls.
- Use PVA glue to stick the tissue balls to the wreath. Continue this until the whole of the wreath is covered. Make sure you alternate the colours.
- Thread the twine through the hole in the top of the wreath and tie in a loop.
Don't hang the wreath up until the glue is completely dry, otherwise the tissue paper could move.