Time to Make
How to Make
- Take a sheet of red self-adhesive felt and cut out a strip that is approximately 10cm wide, and the length of the longest side of the sheet.
- Peel off the backing from the felt and wrap it around the centre of the glass jar.
- Cut out a heart from a sheet of white self-adhesive felt and stick it to the middle of the red felt. Then cut out two slightly smaller hearts and stick them either side.
- Cut out two long thin strips of white felt and stick them to the edges of the red felt.
- Open the jar and fill it with chocolate hearts or any other treat you want to add, then put the lid back on.
- Using scissors cut out a square of hessian, approximately 6×6 inches. Then cut out a long piece of light pink ribbon.
- Place the hessian over the top of the lid, and tie the ribbon in a box around the neck of the jar, holding the hessian in place.
- Trim the edges of the hessian if necessary.
Put an elastic band over the hessian to hold it in place before adding the ribbon.