Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Copy or trace the design onto thin white card.
- Carefully use a sharp craft knife and cutting mat to remove the grey areas.
- Use a needle to poke tiny holes to add a bit of frilly detail around the edges.
- Remove the top window parts of two craft frames. Place the design centrally in the middle of one window and draw around the frames outer edge so that you can cut it to fit. Use double sided tape to sandwich the design between the two frame parts.
- Fix the papercut to a whole craft frame (make sure this is the correct way up!) with double sided tape. Your paper cut should be very slightly raised from the back panel.
- Finally fill the frame with a coloured card to create a background colour for your paper cut.
Use a new blade in your craft knife to create a very clean edge when cutting. Turn the image as you work on it, so that you are cutting carefully towards yourself for more control