Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix a small amount of red paint with some white paint to create a light pink shade, and paint the top section of the egg plant pot.
- Mix some blue and white paint together to create a light shade of blue and paint a blue stripe around the pot underneath the pink section. Then paint a pink section, then a blue, until you have covered the entire egg.
- Take the largest pom pom maker and wrap yellow wool around both sides of it until they are completely covered in wool. Then close the pom pom maker so that it forms a circle and use scissors to cut the edges of the wool.
- Cut a piece of yellow wool approximately 25cm long and wrap it around the pom pom maker, in between the two sections, and tie tightly in a double knot. You can then remove the pom pom maker to reveal the pom pom.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the smallest pom pom maker to create the chick’s head. Then glue the head onto the body pom pom.
- Cut a small triangle out of orange self-adhesive self-adhesive foam and stick it to the small pom pom to create the beak. Then add two wiggle eyes above the beak. Then push the chick into the egg to look like it is hatching.
The more wool you use the fuller your pom will be.