Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a piece of purple wool and tie it through the hole at the top of the craft wreath to create a loop.
- Cut a long piece of pink wool and tape the end to the back of the wreath. Wrap the wool around the entire wreath, leaving evenly spaced gaps in between.
- Repeat step two with purple and yellow wool until the whole wreath is covered.
- Find the white felt letters for ‘Happy Easter’ and stick them onto the top and bottom of the wreath.
- Decorate the rest of the wreath with Easter egg stickersstickers.
Double up the wool to make the wrapping process much quicker.