Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
For the pink and blue heart
- Draw a scalloped border around the edge of the ceramic blank in pencil.
- Mix blue paint with a little white paint and fill in your newly drawn border.
- Draw three hearts inside one another in the middle of the heart with pencil, using the picture as a guide. Colour one in pink (mixing red and white), the next in baby pink (mixing red and extra white) and the last heart in white.
- Finish off your heart with your choice of coloured ribbon, we went for light pink.
For the yellow, grey and blue heart
- Draw a scalloped border around the ceramic blank with pencil.
- Mix yellow paint with a small amount of green paint to create mustard yellow, and fill in your newly drawn border.
- Draw two hearts (one inside the other) and, mixing black paint with white paint to create a grey, fill in your first heart.
- Mix blue paint with white to create a baby blue then fill in the smaller heart.
- Take a Gold Metallic Marker and colour in eight Self-Adhesive Pearls and stick round the border of your Heart Decoration.
- Leave to dry then add coloured ribbon of your choice, we went for yellow. Make the third heart in the same way, just switching out the colours, as shown.
If you're not confident at freehand painting, try using porcelain pens instead.