Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a paintbrushto paint a layer of pink paint onto your hand. Then push your hand onto a shrink art sheet to make a hand print. Leave to dry.
- Once the hand print is dry, write ‘mum’ onto the centre of it using a purple deco pen.
- Cut out the handprint shape, being careful not to split the shrink plastic sheet. Then punch two holes into the top of it using a hole punch.
- Follow the instructions on the pack to heat the shrink art until the hand print has shrunk. Leave it to cool down.
- Thread some rainbow beading cord through the two holes and then thread three beads onto each side.
- Tie the ends of the cord in a knot, making sure it is big enough to fit over your mum’s head.
Make sure your fingers are spread out so you can fit the hole punch in between them.