Easy. Adult Supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint a long bamboo stick with white Pebeo matt décor acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- When dry, apply a coat of leaf green acrylic paint onto the bamboo stick. Leave to dry. Add another coat. Leave to dry.
- While you are waiting for the bamboo stick to dry, download the template for the leaves and the flower centre circle and print off.
- Use the template to cut out the leaves from a sheet of green card. Cut out the circle shape from a sheet of yellow paper.
- Select a piece of A4 white or coloured card and draw around your hand on the card with a pencil, then cut out the hand shape.
- Take the yellow circle and stick onto the middle of your handprint using a glue stick. Personalise the yellow circle with your name or smiley face.
- Decorate your handprint flower using coloured pens, stickers, gems, glitter etc.
- When you have finished decorating your flower hand print, take a small strip of double sided tape and stick it to the back of the flower. Peel off the backing and attach the bamboo stick.
- Decorate the leaves then attach to the bamboo stick using glue dots.
Why not create a decorative bouquet of handprint flowers of all the family members. Also, its an opportunity to use up any odd stickers, jewels, glitter etc. for decoration.
What You Need