Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a paintbrush to cover your left hand in yellow paint. Then push your hand onto the right-hand side of the canvas.
- Cover your thumb in yellow paint, and push your thumbprint onto the canvas three times on the left-hand side of the canvas. Leave to dry.
- Mix white and blue paint together to make a light blue shade, then paint the sky around the handprint and thumbprints, leaving about an inch at the bottom of the canvas.
- Paint the bottom section of the canvas with green paint to make the grass. Leave to dry.
- Use a black deco pen to draw on the chicken and chick's eyes, and an orange deco pen to draw on their beaks and legs.
Make sure the paint is completely dry before using the pens on top of it, otherwise they may not work.