Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Tic-tac-toe is a 2 player game. The first step is to make 2 types of counters. To make the eyeball counters – paint a stone white using Pebeo glossy deco acrylic paint. Leave to dry. Add another coat. Leave to dry
- Using black the glass painting outline pen draw a black circle in the middle of the stone to make the pupil. Leave to dry.
- Using any coloured deco pen colour a circle around the outside of the black pupil. Leave to dry.
- Using a white deco pen draw a small circle on the top edge of the black pupil to make the shine on the eye.
- Using a red deco pen draw lots of wiggly lines around the sides of the eyeball to make the spooky eyeball veins. Leave to dry. Repeat steps 1-5 on 4 more stones so that you have 5 eyeball counters.
- Other counter ideas: Pumpkins, Cats or Ghosts. You will only need 2 types of counters per game.
- Paint and decorate another set of 5 counters.
- To make the board, a square from a sheet of A3 green card roughly 30cm x 30cm (or any colour of your choice).
- Using a roll of glitter tape, tape down 2 vertical lines roughly 8cm apart.
- Tape 2 horizontal lines roughly 8cm apart to make 9 8cm squares.
- To play, each player takes it in turns to lay a counter on the board. The first player to match 3 counters in a row wins.
You can make your own version of this game by creating other spooky Halloween character stones such as white ghosts and black cats etc.