Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the wooden frame with a layer of orange paint and leave to dry.
- Cut out a range of halloween shapes from a sheet of black card, and cut out the eyes and other features to create a silhouette.
- Stick the characters to a wooden craft stick with double sided tape.
- Cut out a piece of tracing paper slightly larger than the inside of the frame. Turn the frame upside down and attach the tracing paper to the back of the frame.
- Put the small wooden stick into the hole at the back of the frame so it stands on its own, then hold the puppets behind the frame.
Shine a torch behind the frame to make the shadows really stand out.