Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the Halloween dominoes template onto A4 white copier paper or card.
- Colour in the Halloween themed designs using felt tip pens. Make sure the matching designs are the same colours.
- Use scissors to cut out each of the 28 dominoes.
- Peel off the backing of a sheet of self-adhesive foam and stick the dominoes to the back of it, making sure they are face up. Then, carefully cut around each of the dominoes.
- Repeat step 4 with more sheets of self-adhesive foam until all of the dominoes have a foam backing.
You can also use regular foam, or card, and glue. Just make sure the glue is fully dry before cutting.