Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Start by drawing a small heart onto a piece of card and cut it out. This will be your template.
- Use your heart template to trace round with a pencil onto different patterned cards until you have 24 hearts. Cut them out and leave on the side.
- Take a piece of pink coloured elastic and cut to the required length.
- Thread pink beads along the length of the elastic then secure tightly with a double knot.
- Now trim 12 pieces of coloured elastic (2 inches in length) and affix to the bracelet by tying a knot with your fingers. These 12 pieces need to be spaced evenly along the length of the bracelet in-between the pink beads.
- Place a pink bead onto the excess elastic, then take 2 of the pre-cut hearts and using glue sandwich the excess elastic between the hearts.
- Repeat this process 12 times altogether until all 24 hearts have been used and you have 12 hearts dangling from the bracelet. Leave to dry.
Why not adapt this idea and make other funky bracelets using up any surplus beads and patterned cards you have in your craft box ?