Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw lots of small circles onto the front of the frame with a pencil.
- Paint the circles in different, bright colours and allow to dry. Paint around the circles with black acrylic to fill in the background.
- Use a gold glitter pen to add dots all the way round the edges of the coloured circles.
- Knead ping-pong ball sized pieces of modelling dough in your hands and roll them between your palms into sausages.
- Shape the sausages into letters to spell out 'Fab Dad' and leave them on a piece of kitchen foil until they are dry.
- Use PVA to glue the letters around the frame, overlapping the edges if necessary.
Kneading the modelling clay first will make it much easier to shape into letters.