Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print off two copies of the French Foods templates onto A4 white paper.
- Colour in one set of the foods using fibre tip pens. Then colour in the second set of foods using exactly the same colours.
- Cover an A4 piece of coloured card with jumbo glue stick. Then carefully stick the food sheet on the card. With a clean cloth press the paper and card together ensuring there are no bumps.
- Repeat this process with the remaining food sheets, using different coloured card. Leave to dry.
- Now carefully cut along the lines until you have two sets of 10 French food cards.
- Now you are ready to play French Food SNAP!
Teach kids the different colours associated with food by researching them online and getting them to colour-in accordingly.
What You Need