Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print off 2 copies of the French colour snap card templates on A4 white paper.
- Colour in one set of cards using fibre tip pens, ensuring the colours correspond to the French colour word e.g. ROUGE - colour in red. Then colour in the second set so it matches the first set.
- Cover an A4 piece of coloured card with a jumbo glue stick. Then carefully stick a colour sheet on the card. With a clean cloth press the paper and card together ensuring there are no bumps.
- Repeat this process with the remaining colour sheets using different coloured card. Leave to dry.
- Now carefully cut along the lines until you have two sets of 10 French colour cards.
- Now you are ready to play French Colour SNAP!
We are offering two printable template versions of this game, a ready-to-play version that is pre-coloured, and the other blank for children to colour in. For the pre-coloured version, the colouring steps will not apply.
What You Need