Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a small section of air dry clay and roll it flat until it is about 1cm thick. Then cut it into an oval shape.
- Push your finger into the centre of the clay to form your fingerprint. Then use a skewer to push a hole into the top of the piece of clay. Leave overnight to dry.
- Cover the clay in pink paint or a colour of your choice, leaving the fingerprint unpainted to make it stand out.
- Glue some small acrylic gems around the edge of the clay.
- Turn the piece of clay over and write your name and the date onto the back using a black pen.
- Thread a thin piece of ribbon through the hole and tie the ends together to create your necklace.
Wait until the clay has completely dried before painting it.