Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 minutes per magnet
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the templates onto coloured foam and then cut the shapes out using scissors.
- Stick the vegetable pieces together using super tacky glue. Leave to dry.
- To add more detail to your vegetables, draw lines on using felt tip pens.
- Cut up small strips of self-adhesive magnetic tape, turn the vegetables over and stick to the back of each one.
To add more detail to your vegetable magnets, draw lines on using felt tip pens.