Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a piece of purple foam approximately 29cm x 12cm. Apply glue to the long edges, but only for 6.5cm up from each end.
- Fold the glued edges into the centre of the piece of foam leaving a gap of about 1.5cm.
- Measure half way down (6cm) the short, folded edges and punch a hole about 5mm in.
- Close the wallet and cut a piece of green pipe cleaner approximately 12cm long, and thread through the holes. To fasten, twist the pipe cleaner once around itself.
- Use foam stick-on letters to spell out the word MUM, leaving spaces in between.
- Arrange the flower stickers on the front of the holder around and below the letters and stick down.
To help stick something down cover with a heavy flat object like a book and leave to 'set' for an hour or two.