Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a 21cm wide skyline of lots of tall building shapes from black sticky foam (black card may be easier for younger children to cut).
- Cut out some other individual buildings like churches or interesting rooftops and stick to the main skyline to create a 3D effect.
- Cut a sheet of purple foam in half to make it A5 size. Cut out a 4cm diameter circle of white sticky foam and place this in the top right corner for the moon.
- Stick the layered skyline on the bottom half of the purple foam.
- Use a silver glitter glue pen to edge the buildings on the sides that the moon would be shining on.
- Use other colours of glitter to draw exploding fireworks in the sky. Add some tiny dots of glitter nearer the buildings and smudge with a finger to look like fireworks in the distance.
Why not have a look out your window at night and copy the skyline onto your picture.