Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint a card photo-frame with two coats of black acrylic and leave to dry.
- Use glitter glue pens to make firework patterns on the front of the frame. Add dots in the spaces in between to make it really sparkle.
- Cut some tinsel pipe-cleaners in half and bend into squiggles and spirals.
- Glue stars and mini glitter pompoms to the pipe-cleaners with PVA.
- Fix the decorated pipe-cleaners to the back of the frame with sticky tape. Place one in each corner and bend into position once secured.
- Find a lovely photo and cut down to size. Slip the picture into the frame and hang up.
You can really go to town decorating these frames, try adding glitter glue to pipe cleaners for added glitz.