Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a star shape with lots of points from a yellow sheet of card.
- Turn a sheet of orange self adhesive glitter foam upside down, and draw around the card star shape, then cut it out.
- Peel the backing off of the glitter foam and stick it to the card star shape with a cocktail stick in the middle. Make sure the glittery one is on top and twisted slightly so you can see the points of the yellow piece of card underneath.
- Stick a medium and a small star sticker to a large star sticker, then stick this to the centre of the glittery card shape.
- Push the end of the cocktail stick into the top of the cupcake.
If you're making lots of these cupcake toppers, hold a few sheets of card together when cutting out the star shapes to save time.