Time to Make
40 minutes + baking time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take approximately half of the pack of yellow Fimo clay and mould into a cupcake wrapper shape with your hands.
- Take half of the pink clay and roll it into a long strip. Then add it to the yellow clay in a spiral to create the cupcake icing.
- Get a small amount of the red clay and use your hands to roll it into a ball. Push a cocktail stick through the middle of it to create a hole, then add it to the top of the pink clay.
- Oven bake for approximately 20 minutes, follow instructions on the packaging.
- Once the clay is hard leave it for 10 minutes to cool down before handling.
- Cut a piece of purple embroidery thread and push it through the hole in the cherry. Then tie it to a split metal ring to create your keyring.
Make sure an adult bakes the clay to harden it.